domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2016


MY FIRST CLASS


My first day teaching was mot what expected, I tought "PRONOUNS".
There were some aspects in which I know I can be better. At the begining of my lesson the students were making a lot of noise, also they were very excited like they want to playing out or something like that, I did not know what to do, so I made a shh sound in order to they got the idea that I need them to be quite and paying attention. I know that is something is not appropiate to do, so next time I need to prepare a dynamic to make them calm if they are making noise.

Another thing that I know I can better is my tone of voice, because for kids I need to speak a little bit loud in order to catch thier attention and let them know that I am the teacher. Besides that we need to prepare more activyties for the class, because we prepared some but at the end we can not do it because they were so destractive to make them, so we repeat the same activity  of repeat the pronuns that we had in some flash cards that were showed to them. I extend the time making them repeat the same activity and at the end, because I skiped some activities that were planned I improvised and I made them copy the pronuns on their notebooks in order to keep them busy and calm.

But all those troubles that I had when I was teaching I can not say that were tottaly bad, because all what happened tought me what I can not do I what kind of activities we need to mae with them, all this mistakes that I made will not happen again in my next calss. I love children and worked with them and also and the most important I love to teach.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario