jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016

My Experience at Work Shop 


Day 1


The first day I have the work shop, I was more that nervous I was ancious, I was excited, because I knew will be a good experience that what I was about to learn it will help me a lot when I were teaching. I think at the beggining was a lit bit difficult because I was nervous and did not know what to do ar to express myself in front of my classmates without shyness, but with  the past of the activities that we did, we started to lost that shyness and even without realize that we were loosing it.



Since the first day we had the work shop activity I learned a lot to be confident in front of others, the guy who was giving us the work shop, help us giving us tips of confident, not just sound if not to seem that we know what we are talking about even if we don not.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario