Teaching Praticum I
About myself
My name is Veronica Menjivar, I am 23 years old, I am a fourth year student of Teaching Languages at Don Bosco University. Since my fisrt day at the unversity I dreamed about my graduation day, that day I will say officially that I am a teacher, I have learned a lot on these last years about teaching. Practicum I is just the begining of the experience that is cooming soon on my carreer.I started this beautiful journey of teaching 4 years ago ad now I can say that I am close to ake my dream come true. All the teachers that I had had, teached a lot not only in academic terms if not in my life, how little things make big changes in others life. Most of the people may think that being a teacher is easy, well I used to think like that but now I now that is not that easy, that waht you teached will be apply in real life for your students and if I am a good teacher they will be good in what they study as well. I am a person who thinks that waht you give to others God bring back to you with duplicate,
So I try to always give the best of me and help as much as I can if somene needs me.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario