jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016


MY THIRD CLASS

This third class was so much better, this time even tought we have not much students the objective of the lesson was achieved. The class was about professions, children knwe some professions already, so it was easy to teach the other ones. Children made an exercise on a sheet writing the coorect profession that is on the image, with this activity at the end they wrote the professions correctly, but was alittle bit difficult for them because they had some spelling mistakes. What we leraned about this activity is tah for next time instead of ask stdents to write the complete word we should ask them just to fill the blanks and will be easier for them to understand quickly the activity.

Children payed attention the whole class, sometimes they got distracted but I could control them better to pay attention and make the activities as were planned, I aske them to pass to the front and make a match activity with the professions on the board in two groups, they got excited and starting to make a mess, but then I asked to stay in lines and make the activity in order and they did it. The activity was succefuly done and I proud about them.

There are some thing that I stiil nedd to better of course, for example my tone of voice, y tone of voice is not loud enough, sometimes students speak louder than me and this sould not be like this. Besides that at the begining of lesson I started with not confidence enough and I need to start since the very begining with energy and cofidence making feel students that the class will be awesome. In fact there some things that needs to be better but we are learning to be better in every next class.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario