domingo, 23 de octubre de 2016

FOURTH CLASS


This time we teached a reading a class of professions, studets knew already most of the professions and we just reviewed the pronunciation. This time I started the class was a very god beggining with the warm up, we made some movements to strech up and break the ice, students enjoyed the activity and then we read a story in which the kids had to recognize the proffessions mentioned,  the objective of the activity was acomplished. 



There were some things that was not good enough on the lesson because the class was a little bored, the activities that we choosed were basicly the same in which the studensts just need to mark or point the proffessions  and we extend a little bit each ativity and that was waht made them bored.



As my personal experience was not the best one first because there were few students and that decrese my energy and my tone of  voice showed that. I need to better my tone of voice etier if I have few students and teach with energy in order to make the class fun for the students. In every class that I tecahed I learned something new that will help me alot to improve as a teacher, every class is a challenge because I still learning, but I love every class and my students as well.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario